The following tools are needed in order to install an air conditioner properly in the home by licensed contractors:
- Drill with a hammer for the wall, the larger and the better the quality, although with one of € 14, as you will see in the photos, the installation can also be done.
- Wall drills of different sizes and lengths, 5, 6, 10, 12 mm.
- Crown drill bit to start the hole from inside the room (Does not break the plaster).
- Crown drill for wall, to continue the hole, is expensive, and it is not necessary if we do not have it, it can be done with 10mm drill bits several holes and finish with scarp and hammer.
- Scramble to chop the wall.
- Mason’s hammer or pot (thick mallet).
- Cutting pliers for electricity or scissors.
- Level and meter.
- Small and large cross-head screwdriver.
- Small flat blade screwdriver for power strips.
- Several adjustable spanners measuring 12, 13,17,22,24.
- Large roller wrench, a complement to the wrenches.
- Pressure pliers (in case a nut is filed and the spanner slips).
- Bow saw for the gutters and sheet metal scissors (the latter is not essential).
- Silicone gun and silicone tube or tubes.
- Expanded foam pot (this is not necessary depending on the hole in the wall).
Specific Tools Of The Cold Sector
- Curved spring for ½” tubes or bender (It is not essential, although it works very well).
- Cut small tubes; if we have a large one, it can be used.
- Flaring tool for cold pipes, BEWARE the plumbing ones usually do not work since pipes used in the cold are American, not compatible with plumbing.
- Vacuum pump.
- Pressure gauges suitable for the gas to be used, although R22 only works for vacuuming.
If, after all of the above, you are not scared, we can start or we can meet the best company near me.